Dance in the rain

martes, 31 de marzo de 2015

Digi Choosday.-Ovals.-Think Easter

Just a few days to Easter and we are going to load Digi Choosday site with lots and lots of Easter projects.

O course for my project I chose to work with the adorable 


The papers and embellishments of this collection are gorgeous.

And as the focal image of my project, I chose the lovely 
Blossom Flower Picking, perfect for an Easter project  
(that is also included in the full collection)






Just take a closer look of the tiny mushrooms decorated papers I used, 


I really love them.




If your want to join us with your Easter projects, you can upload your project



20 comentarios:

  1. Another unbelievably amazing project, Moni! Love, love, love it! xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. this is yet again outstanding - just love it xx

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Superrrrrr Moni le quedó divinooooo!!!! me encanta esa caja casa, la puerta que se abre me encantó!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thank you so much for sharing your AMAZING Easter project with us @ My Sheri Crafts!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Stunning. So beautiful even the little mushrooms.
    Hugs,
    Christine

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Oh Mon, this is STUNNING!
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ResponderEliminar
  7. How nice . I love it . Thank you for joining BSC

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Love love love your adorable house! What a great project!

    Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. What a sweet project, I love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin' this week, have a lovely Easter! Pami x

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week & sharing your Gorgeous Easter project! hugs x

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Wow, what a fab project! I love the cute little details!
    Thank you for sharing with us this week at Sweet Stampin and wishing you a lovely Easter weekend, Wedgie xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Absolutely gorgeous Easter project, thank you for playing with Sweet Stampin'.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Beautiful project! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts!

    Glenda's Cards

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Just gorgeous. Really cute and an amazing creation.

    Thanks for joining us at My Time to Craft.

    Helen x
    GDT

    ResponderEliminar
  15. What a fabulous creation hon x

    ResponderEliminar
  16. wow super fantastic!! your very talented x

    ResponderEliminar
  17. Absolutely gorgeous, so cute!....Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge this fortnight.
    Wendy xx

    ResponderEliminar