Dance in the rain

lunes, 30 de marzo de 2015

Not Just Cards.-Challenge #16

I hope you enjoy as much as me making more than a card, and this is what "Not Just Cards Challenges" wants: 

Encourage us to be creative and to go beyond cards in our crafting.

I love making more than cards.

This week sponsor is Karleigh Sue and her gorgeous digis

I love hippie stuff, so I chose the lovely "Hippie Love" for my project.





The lovely hippie van is a ScrappyDew's cutting file from "Groovy Palz" collection.

If you want to join us in this challenge, you can upload your project

HERE

I`m entering this project to the following challenges:


Products I used:
                                        

3 comentarios:

  1. Groovy!! Funny job! I love the van and digi stunning colors!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Lovely creation! Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy and good luck!
    Hugs, Sandra F&F DT

    ResponderEliminar
  3. That´s a super lovely and colorfull project. It really fits perfect for our challenge. Thank you for join in!
    Hugs
    Bianca (from Fairytale Challenge)

    ResponderEliminar