Dance in the rain

martes, 31 de mayo de 2016

Digi Choosday Challenges.-Think Summer!!!

Must of you are just a few days ahead to start enjoying Summer.

This week at Digi Choosday we want you to think  of that and use it as your inspiration.

For my make I`m working with an old but adorable collection




This was the very first collection I got from Polkadoodles and I love it.
For my make I used precoloured digi, papers and sentiment from this collection.

Thinking of Summer, it comes to my mind sun, beach, ocean, breeze, waves...

And this is what my make is all about





If you want to join us, please upload your make 


10 comentarios:

  1. Wowsers!!! Beautiful make. Love those waves. Wish I was right there now with my toes in the water xx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh wow sweetie, this is just amazing! Those waves are a masterpiece. I wish I was laid on a tropical beack looking at them!
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ResponderEliminar
  3. WOW, brilliant easel card, love it :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Wonderful summer make, Moni! Those waves are awesome! xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Fabulous project with many wonderful details! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Crafty Friends "Summer Time" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, Crafty Friends DT
    Love To Scrap!
    Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT
    House of Cards DT
    Crafty Friends DT
    My Crafting Stories DT
    A Beautiful Mess DT
    Calendar Girls DT

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Great card thanks for sharing with us at a gem of a challenge
    Hugs Kelly

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Adorable Monica, I love the waves x

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Oh gosh! That is so cute...Thank you for sharing this with us ladies over at Craftin Desert Diva's..
    Hugs
    Nanné CDD DTM

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Es una tarjeta muy linda, me encanta tu creatividad para montar ese estilo de olas!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Amazing Moni, I love how you did those waves and your layout is phenomenal! Hugs:) Audrey

    ResponderEliminar