Dance in the rain

lunes, 29 de agosto de 2016

Digi Choosday Challenges.-Back to school/Anything goes

When I saw the theme of this challenge, I immediately thought on owls.
Owls have always been related to wisdom and for the seek of knowlegde, and what can be better for going back to school.

Of course, I turned my eyes to 



Even though I love this collection and I have worked a lot with it, I had not notice the gorgeous set of tunnel cards  templates included in it.

For my my make, I used template #5 and embellish my project with elements that are also included in this collection, even the alpha to make my "Back to School" sentiment.




Isn´t it adorable???

If you want to join us in this challenge please upload your make


Remember, you can also join us with "Anything goes".

15 comentarios:

  1. Wow, sooo much detail, gorgeous :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Monica....fabulous make. Love all the lovely layers. ❤️

      Eliminar
  3. Gorgeous make and a wonderful idea too xx

    ResponderEliminar
  4. wow....what a stunning card! So cute with the doors and the owl inside. A lot of great details :)
    Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Wow! Awesome make, Moni! Love all the detail and dimension! Such a clever idea! xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Wow! That's incredible, Moni! I've never seen a tunnel card before! :o)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Este trabajo es maravilloso, esos colores y con ese tema no lo hubiera pensado!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. It sure is adorable sweet lady.
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Wooow what a surprise card!!!
    Aaaaaaaaah so sweet all these colors and the way you made it.
    It fit's our challenge theme very well.
    Thanks for playing along at CreativeCornerchallenges.
    Hope to see you again.
    Good luck in the draw!
    Xx Linda DT-CCC

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Absolutely gorgeous, Moni! Love the flaps :)

    ResponderEliminar